The Heart of the Farm-Women in Agriculture Conference series is a University of Wisconsin-Extension program that’s committed to addressing the needs of farm women by providing education on farm-business topics, connecting them with agricultural resources and creating support networks.
Several topics will be presented at the conference.
- how to balance farm, family and personal priorities
- finding peace with the balance sheet
- ask a veterinarian
- alternative ag — bed and breakfast venture
- wine and cheese tastings
Registration for the workshop is $20 per person before March 1; that includes materials, lunch, snacks, and wine and cheese tastings. Registration is $30 per person after March 1. Registrations are non-refundable, except with prior authorization of the planning committee.
The Heart of the Farm program will be hosting two conferences in March 2019 in south-central Wisconsin.
- — Fawn Creek Winery, 3619 13th Ave., Wisconsin Dells
- — Randolph Village Hall, 428 West Stroud St., Randolph