We're hoping to spray by Tuesday (May 10) and start anhydrous the next day. We didn't turn a wheel last week. I have heard that some guys in the Pella or Oskaloosa area were planting Monday (May 9). We're ready. If there is a silver lining it is that the delay meant more inputs had time to get here. The weather meant the supply chain issues weren't the cause for the delay.