Thanks to Janet Lueders of Tecumseh, Neb., for submitting this recipe!
- 1 cup melted margarine
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container whipped topping
- 2 pkgs instant coconut cream pudding (or any flavor)
- 2 ½ cups cold milk
- Toasted coconut, if desired
- In a bowl, stir flour, pecans and margarine until combined. Press into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- In another bowl, blend cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping, and spread onto the crust.
- Combine instant pudding with milk and stir according to instructions. Let set and then pour onto cream cheese layer.
- Use remainder of whipped topping to spread onto the pudding layer. If using coconut cream pudding, sprinkle toasted coconut on top to garnish.