Free on iPhones an Android devices, KSF mobile app makes it easy to find your way, plan your visit and have more fun at the 2019 Kansas State Fair
Want to find the nearest cheese curds? Need a bathroom in a hurry? Searching for a product — may be a new mop or a fancy grill — to help make your life easier? Or, perhaps, you just don’t want to miss any of the Kansas State Fair action.
The answers — plus more — can be found in the Kansas State Fair’s new mobile app. The app, sponsored by Mattress Hub, is free to download for both iPhone and Android devices. It will help plan your day at the Fair. It will also send real-time notifications -- such as when the next calf at the birthing center is being born.
• Daily schedule: Stay up-to-date with all our events, contests, free concerts and much more.
• Buy tickets: Don’t have your NexTech Wireless Grandstand concert tickets purchased? No worries! Purchasing tickets through the app is easy!
• Interactive fairgrounds map: Navigate the grounds easily with our GPS-based map.
• Food finder: Find those once-a-year Fair food favorites. Learn more about all the new and traditional foods on this year’s menu.
• What’s hot: See what other fairgoers find popular at this year’s Fair.
• Photo hunt: A scavenger hunt will take fairgoers around the grounds to different locations where they can take photos and win free prizes.
• News & FAQ: Get the latest weather, parking and everything else you need to know when planning your trip.
• Plan your day: Create daily schedules of must-see music, events, entertainment and more.
• Win some KSF swag: Enter to win prizes, including concert tickets, gate admission, T-shirts.
• Real-time notifications: No need to worry about missing the action in the birthing center or that next pig race. We’ll send notifications on the day’s happenings, whether it is news about an upcoming concert or when the next calf will be born.
For more information about the 2019 Kansas State Fair or the mobile app, contact Amy Bickel at 620-860-9433. The Kansas State Fair is Sept. 6-15.