It’s never easy to ...
1. Trim the hind feet of a short horse.
2. Change a split rim tire.
3. Patch an aluminum stock tank.
4. Get the cockleburs out of your dog’s coat.
5. Buy your spouse something they’d really like for Christmas.
6. Get the lawn mower going every spring.
7. Round up a loose cow on the highway.
8. Comfort a sick child.
9. Start a cantankerous chain saw.
10. Diagnose a horse lameness.
11. Treat mastitis.
12. Find the calf with the bloody stool.
13. Start a Ford pickup in the winter.
14. Pack out an elk.
15. Rope five in a row.
16. Find a parking space at the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis.
17. Find a friend twice at the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas.
18. Find the right open end wrench for anything.
19. Stop a hot blooded horse from jiggin’.
20. Go to sleep when you gotta get up early.
21. Sharpen a Buck knife.
22. Ride in a strange saddle.
23. Back up to a bumper hitch stock trailer.
24. Take down old fence wire.
25. Remember everybody’s name.