Skip to main content

Don’t know if it’s true, but the Burt County Fair seemed to have more people than usual. More families with strollers and little kids in tow. …

 Hi everyone. Can you believe all of this nice rain we are getting? Our garden is doing great. Plants are huge and have lots of blooms and we …

Hi, everyone. I need to apologize to Linda Rogers for not telling her thank you. She came to our first birthday party since we opened and ente…

On July the 10th, the Herman Village will be hosting a Fireworks/Potluck event in our beautiful Herman Park. Potluck begins around 6:30 p.m. a…

Hi everyone. Carter Place in Blair hosted our bingo party last Tuesday and the ladies really enjoyed it. It might have been because some of th…

Hi, everyone. It is so nice to be able to see everyone come in to the center again. I’m not getting a lot of work done visiting with everyone …

Hi, everyone. OPEN, OPEN, OPEN! It will still be lunches five days a week for a while. We are still doing carry-outs for those of you that wou…

When I was making home visits as an early childhood special education teacher, teaching behavior management skills to parents was part of the …

The first 2021 fundraiser for the Historic Bryant House is in the books. The Bryant House Board of Directors would like to thank everyone who …

Kent and I have been sitting on the patio this morning (Friday) watching the (hopefully) storm roll in from the west. The farmer in us has us …

When weeding my asparagus bed after Memorial Day, I got several painful bites. At first I thought, “Guess it’s mosquito season,” but after the…

Beginning in July, Elkhorn Logan Valley Public Health Department will be hosting a Living Well class series for adults living with chronic disease.

Find the equipment you're looking for

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News