Skip to main content

Last week, a warm spring day found me in repose on the sidewalk, capturing the rays of the sun.

After a year of no meetings, the P.E.O Chapter in Tekamah has resumed in-person meetings.

Spring is always busy, with the exception of last year, so getting back to busy is a good thing! Right before Easter I did the Youth Quality C…

Confusion surrounds the healthiest way to stake newly-planted trees to stand up to fierce winds while fostering good root growth. The old meth…

Last week, I had a new experience. A reader of my columns expressed disappointment that the current issue of the Burt County Plaindealer didn’…

Spring’s re-birth of all that is green is a good time to assess how trees and other landscape plants made it through winter. Many evergreen tr…

Raising children in an agricultural community is an amazing experience. Sadly, according to the National Ag Safety Database, every day, 33 chi…

If you wanted to see the movers, shakers and speakers of the future you should have been at the Burt County 4-H Public Speaking Contest last M…

Hi everyone. Hope everyone had a great Easter. The weekend was beautiful. Even got some yard work done. The key word “some.” A lot more to go.

Every spring our Earth revolves around our Sun to where at night we look out of our Milky Way Galaxy to more distant galaxies in the universe.…

Hi everyone. We have just lost another friend in Helen Fleischman. Helen was a big help at the center and always willing to pitch in. She kept…

Find the equipment you're looking for

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News