Skip to main content

The family of Doris (Cox) Ferdon celebrated her 88th birthday on January 12.

If you are considering retirement or soon will be turning 65 you may be overwhelmed with all the mail and phone calls about Medicare enrollmen…

Hi everyone. I have to apologize to Linda and Harry Bisanz for not getting their birthdays put into the newsletter this month. I am late with …

As the country begins to distribute COVID-19 vaccines, there’s no doubt scammers are already scheming. Medicare will cover the COVID-19 vaccin…

Hi everyone. Well the New Year is here and I am hoping it is way better than the last one. Can’t believe that we have been closed for more tha…

Celebrate your upcoming 65th birthday by attending a “Welcome to Medicare,” class. If you or a family member are turning 65 in the near future…

In the few weeks since Medicare Open Enrollment ended more than a few calls have come in with questions. In some cases, the individual has not…

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Now it is time to kick 2020 to the curb and welcome in 2021. I think I can speak for a lo…

Hi everyone. Sounds like a lot of you that had the virus are on the mend, which is so good to hear. I talked with Wayne Miller (one of our ent…

Find the equipment you're looking for

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News